The website at http://www.rhinostar.net is a music production shop that provides DJs and Music Producers with royalty-free audio files including but not limited to audio loops and one-shot samples.
We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice, to change these Terms at our sole discretion, and the latest version will appear on the Service with the date that it was last updated. By using the Service after any changes have been posted, you agree to the new terms.
Terms & Conditions.
To purchase products from this website, you must create an account and submit specific information, including but not limited to a username, password, email address, and billing information. You agree that all information submitted is correct, current, accurate, and non-fraudulent. In the event that your personal and/or billing details change, you will amend your account details accordingly.
You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use this site. If you are under the age of 18, you must get your parent or guardian to review and agree to the terms and conditions, as they should enter into these terms on your behalf.
You agree that all information supplied may be used by RhinoStar.net to manage your account, process your orders, and improve Rhino Star services and policies.
You are solely responsible for the security of your account and login details. You are required to immediately inform RhinoStar.net of any unauthorized use of your account. RhinoStar.net will not be held responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your account or personal data, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless RhinoStar.net, its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your account and/or personal data. However, Rhinostar.net will do its best to recover any lost or damaged data or content!
Rhinostar.net may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if the information supplied is found to be inaccurate, false or fraudulent. Rhinostar.net may also suspend or terminate your account if you breach any of the policies, terms or license agreements governing your use of our website, products or any other contractual obligation. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Use of the Site.
1. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that whilst we endeavor to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, Rhino Star does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. Rhino Star recommends that you activate a virus scan on downloaded files and that you keep a backup copy of your hard drive contents at all times.
The Site may display or refer to links to other websites from time to time. Rhinostar.net: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. Any other website may link to our Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Rhino Star, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Rhino Star, does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Rhino Star reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
Subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, worldwide right to use any Audio File inside a sample pack, construction kit, sound pack, midi pack, DAW template, Preset pack, Drum kit or loops pack that you download from the Rhinostar.net solely as incorporated into a musical work created by you (“Your Music”).
You may use the Audio Files as incorporated into Your Music in nearly any work (commercial or non-commercial), including music, sound design, feature films, broadcasting, commercials, industrial, educational videos, multimedia, games, merchandise, and the internet.
You may not sell, rent, loan, lend, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone the Audio Files other than as incorporated into Your Music or the right to use the Audio Files. This license authorizes only one natural person to license, download and use the Service and download the Audio Files on one or more devices. We reserve the right to limit the number of devices on which you may simultaneously use the Service.
The usage of the Audio Files for the creation of a sound library or as a sound library for any kind of synthesizer, virtual instrument, sample library, sample-based product or other musical instrument is strictly prohibited. Individual samples, sound sets or audio loops may not be distributed (commercially or otherwise) on a standalone basis. Furthermore, the Audio Files may not be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound libraries or sound effects.
You shall own all intellectual property rights in all Your Music incorporating any of the Audio Files, provided, however, that you shall not own any underlying Audio Files incorporated into Your Music.
Products & Delivery.
All Rhinostar.net products are bound by the terms of the User License Agreement.
Digital Delivery: All orders placed on the Rhinostar.net website are delivered digitally via the internet. They are not sent via post or delivered to the customer as tangible goods.
If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on Rhino Star, and/or that ownership of the copyright or other rights in any material has been incorrectly used or represented on Rhino Star, please contact us via email at the address written below.
The brands, products and service names used in this Site are the trademarks or trade names of Rhino Star or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Rhino Star.
Website Content & Public Content:
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the Rhinostar.net website, neither Rhinostar.net nor any third-party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Rhinostar.net website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
Rhinostar.net reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, product or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information are offered for information purposes only.
1.2: Rhinostar.net is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you, which include hosted pages, customer reviews, and comments, user ratings or any other public area found on the website.
Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Rhinostar.net.
Rhinostar.net reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties.
– Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
– Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Rhinostar.net and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network.
– Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable international laws or intellectual property rights of Rhinostar.net or any other third party.
– Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material that is intended to solicit business.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of slooply.com and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external website’s terms and conditions of use.
1.1 Under no circumstances shall Rhinostar.net be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss, liability or damages arising under these terms and conditions or license agreement or in connection with the Rhinostar.net website.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim. The user hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the Rhinostar.net website.
1.2: By using the Rhinostar.net website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rhinostar.net and its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like from any and all losses, claims, demands, causes of actions and judgments including legal fees and court costs which may arise from any content, merchandise or services available through the Rhinostar.net website.
1.3: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements, and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Los Angeles, California in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Rhinostar.net website, merchandise or any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
1.4: Rhinostar.net may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant t and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the current version each time you visit the website.
1.5: Rhinostar.net shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency or joint venture between You and Us.
DJ Pool (Currently Under Construction)
- The Rhino Star Music DJ Pool is a web-based platform to stimulate the development of (DJ) and Producer talents and is created by Rhino Star Records, based in Los Angeles, California. All Rhino Star Records labels and trade names shall be deemed to be included in Rhino Star Records. Everyone may enter their homemade music in the DJ Pool by submitting a SoundCloud link. The most outstanding talents get selected by Rhino Star Records and will sign an additional agreement with Rhino Star Records to release their music on one of its labels.
- Rhino Star Records reserves the right to entirely or partially modify, change, withdraw,(temporarily or permanently) suspend, discontinue or terminate the DJ Pool and/or any of its features and functionalities at any time and for any reason, without giving any reasons and without notice. Rhino Star Records also reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, terminate or cease providing access to the entire DJ Pool or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individuals, groups of individuals, individual territories, states or countries only.
- You hereby agree that Rhino Star Records and its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the DJ Pool as mentioned above, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue, terminate access or terminate the DJ Pool as mentioned above.
DJ Pool account
- Mind that you are responsible for any and all activity emanating from your DJ Pool account, whether a said activity was authorized by you or not. You may not use any other person’s DJ Pool account to use or access the DJ Pool or attempt to do so.
- You may not use or access the DJ Pool with an account in the name of another person or company or post messages Tracks in the name of another person and/or company. You may not impersonate any other person or company.
Use of the DJ Pool
- You shall not make use of and/or infect the DJ Pool platform with any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, malware, and bots or other malicious contents, such as but not limited to data mining tools, automated scripts, apps, bots, botnets, spiders, trojan horses, plugins or extensions with respect to the Talent Pool (or any Tracks on the DJ Pool), regardless of the configuration or ways and mode of operation, including (without limitation) any of the foregoing that manually or automatically generates any kind of messages (including Facebook messages, Facebook ‘likes’, Twitter messages, votes), play Tracks, generates comments (including Facebook and Twitter comments) or favorites any Tracks;
- You may not make use of any aforementioned or other content, programs or facilities to increase your number of votes or otherwise to misrepresent the popularity of your Tracks;
- Between you and Rhino Star Records, the Talent DJ platform, including its underlying idea, format, and designs, shall be considered as being a copyright-protected work. Therefore, you may not copy the DJ Pool format and/or exploit, publish, duplicate or reproduce or otherwise use the DJ Pool format or similar platforms or formats;
- You may not copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or adapt the object and source code of the DJ Pool, or attempt to do so;
- You may not submit, share, upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise exploit and/or make available or communicate to the public any Tracks that are (i) indecent, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, racist, abusive, libelous, defamatory, that promote or glorify violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, that incite hatred or violence on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in Rhino Star Records reasonable discretion, (ii) that violate or infringe the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, trade name rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right) or (iii) that consist of any unauthorized advertising, spam or any promotional messages. Therefore, you may not and must not submit, store, distribute, publish, upload, send, transmit, perform, display, make available or otherwise communicate and make available to the public any Tracks to which you do not hold the necessary rights. Any use of materials within your Tracks to which you do not hold the necessary right may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Such materials may be, without limitation, samples, vocals, top lines, melodies, lyrics, and other materials not created by yourself and to which you have not obtained all rights, licenses, and permissions necessary to use. Any such infringements may result in (i) removal of your DJ Pool account and Tracks from the Talent Pool; (ii) civil litigation; and (iii) criminal prosecution.
- Rhino Star Records has the right to remove or disallow any Tracks from the DJ Pool without giving reasons and without prior notice. You can not remove any Tracks after you have submitted them to the DJ Pool. You may, however, make a motivated request to Rhino Star Records (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the removal of a Track.
Grant of License
- By submitting, uploading or posting your Tracks (‘Your Tracks’) to the DJ Pool, you grant Rhino Star Records a limited, non-exclusive, free, worldwide license to publish, display, make available, transmit, distribute, copy, reproduce and otherwise communicate Your Tracks on the DJ Pool platform and on all Rhino Star Records online media platforms (such as but not limited to its Youtube-channel (or any other Youtube-channel owned or controlled by Rhino Star Records), Facebook and/or Twitter accounts, and its website(s)). This license is granted separately for each item of Your Tracks that you submit to the DJ Pool.
Selection of Winners
- You may use all social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or other media to collect as many votes as possible for Your Tracks. The more votes you collect, the more attention from Rhino Star Records Your Tracks will attract.
- Rhino Star Records will choose the winning Tracks at its sole discretion and without giving any motivation or reasons, and regardless of the number of votes, the winning Track has collected. Rhino Star Records is not under the obligation to (and shall not) correspond with you, in any way, about the selection of the winning Tracks. If your Track(s) get(s) chosen by Rhino Star Records as one of the winning Tracks, you will be hereinafter referred to as ‘Winner’.
- There is no minimum or maximum Tracks to be chosen as winning Tracks. Rhino Star Records may choose a winning Track at any moment and may choose not to select a winning Track at all. Rhino Star Records will notify the Winner by e-mail, by Facebook message or by Twitter message.
- You hereby grant Rhino Star Records an exclusive right of option to enter into an exclusive exploitation agreement with you for each Track you submit to the DJ Pool. This option is granted exclusively to Rhino Star Records (thus excluding any third parties) for a term of four months starting at the moment a Track is submitted. Furthermore, in the exclusive exploitation agreement, you can opt into a title agreement for your share in the compositions and lyrics embodied in each Track you submit to the DJ Pool. You explicitly are under no obligation to sign these publishing rights over to Rhino Star Records but you may opt to do so by signing the second signature line (under “Writer/Composer”) in the exploitation agreement. By this second signature, you agree to the terms in the Rhino Star Records title agreement. The exploitation agreement and the title agreement are agreements for the Track you submit to the DJ Pool, including two follow-up options. You hereby explicitly and without any reservations agree to the exclusive exploitation agreement and, if you are opt-in, to the title agreement and their contents. Rhino Star Records may exercise the right of the option at any moment by sending an e-mail, Facebook message or any other messaging platform. However, Rhino Star Records is never under the obligation to exercise the option.
- For the avoidance of doubt: By submitting any Track to the DJ Pool, you warrant that (i) you are authorized to do so; (ii) you are authorized to enter into the exclusive exploitation agreement; and (iii) you are not bound by any other agreements with third party labels (such as, but not limited to exclusive record agreements) which may restrict or impede the exploitation of Your Tracks by Rhino Star Records or which may restrict or impede the execution of the exclusive exploitation agreement by Rhino Star Records in any way possible.
- From the moment the Winner gets chosen, he or she will remove the winning Track from his or her SoundCloud account and from any other online platforms, portals and sharing services and Rhino Star Records shall remove the Track from the DJ Pool.
Representations and Warranties
- You hereby represent and warrant explicitly to Rhino Star Records (including its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders) as follows:
- Your Tracks do not and will not infringe upon, or violate, any third-party rights (such as, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, portrait rights, database rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy).
- You have obtained all rights, licenses and/or permissions from any persons appearing in Your Tracks in order to include their name, voice, appearance, portraits, performance, properties or likeness in Your Tracks and Content and to submit and publish those on the DJ Pool.
- Your Tracks, including any messages and comments that you may submit to the DJ Pool, are not and will not be indecent, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, racist, abusive, libelous, defamatory, and shall not promote or glorify violence, terrorism, illegal acts, incite hatred or violence on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in Rhino Star Records reasonable discretion.
Liability for Tracks
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all of The Tracks that you submit, post, publish or distribute to, or on the DJ Pool, and to the extent permissible by law, Rhino Star Records excludes all liability with respect to all Tracks and the activities of its users with respect thereto.
- Rhino Star Records (including its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders) hereby excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability which may arise from any Tracks submitted to the DJ Pool by its users, including, but not limited to, any claims for infringement of any rights, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity rights, any claims relating to publication of defamatory, racist, pornographic, obscene or offensive material, or any claims relating to the completeness and accuracy of any Tracks, documents, and information provided by users on the DJ Pool.
- To the extent permitted by law, by accessing, visiting and using the DJ Pool, you irrevocably waive the right to assert any claim with respect to any of the foregoing against Rhino Star Records (including its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders).
- You hereby explicitly agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rhino Star Records, (including its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders) from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including actual attorneys’ fees (in and out of court), resulting from:
- any third party claim (justified or not) of infringement of any rights including but not limited to copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Your Tracks on the DJ Pool, and/or your submitting, publishing and making available thereof to other users of the DJ Pool;
- any activity on the Rhinostar.net website related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent.
- If you find any Tracks on the DJ Pool that you believe infringes upon your rights of intellectual property, please report this to Rhino Star Records providing the following information:
- A description and the exact name of the relevant DJ Pool account, and the exact name of the Track, including the URL (if possible);
- a statement that you have identified Tracks on the DJ Pool that you believe infringes your rights or the rights of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a statement explaining which rights are (allegedly) infringed upon, that your information is accurate and that you are fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is (allegedly) infringed upon;
- your full name, address and telephone number (including the international call prefix), a valid e-mail address, and your DJ Pool user name if you have one.
- Such reports may be sent by e-mail to Admin@Rhinostar.net
- The Rhinostar.net website is provided ‘as is’, ‘as available’, and ‘with all faults’. Rhino Star Records makes no guarantees, warranties, representations or promises of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) regarding the Rhinostar.net website. Rhino Star Records does not guarantee (i) the uninterrupted, secure, error-free or timely use of the website, (ii) that defects will be corrected, or (iii) that the website or any part thereof will be free of viruses or other harmful components, (iv) that the website shall not harm your hardware and/or software and (v) that the website is fit for a certain or particular purpose.
- All services and contents of the Site are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. Rhino Star cannot be held responsible for damage to any equipment, hardware or software arising from the use of any sounds or any type of data files downloaded from the Rhino Star web site. Rhino Star cannot be held responsible for any such injury or damage resulting from sounds downloaded from the Rhino Star web site. Playing sounds at excessive volumes could cause damage to your ears. Whilst we make all possible efforts to ensure all our files are virus-free, Rhino Star recommends that customers activate a virus scan on files downloaded onto their computers. Rhino Star also recommends that you keep a backup copy of your hard drive contents at all times.
Limitation of Liability
- Rhino Star Records (including its employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, affiliates and shareholders) shall have no liability for any loss of profits, any other loss, or damage arising from:
- Any temporary or permanent suspension of the Rhinostar.net website, temporary or permanent cessation of access to the DJ Pool and any changes that Rhino Star Records may make to the Rhinostar.net website or any part thereof;
- Any errors or omissions in the Rhinostar.net website technical operation;
- Your inability to access, visit or use the Rhinostar.net website or your inability to listen to music or submit any Tracks;
- Any action by third parties taken against you with respect to any (alleged) infringement of such third party’s rights relating to Your Tracks or your use of the DJ Pool;
- Any loss or damage to any hardware or software, any loss of information and/or data (including Your Tracks);
- Any claim or cause of action against Rhino Star Records related to your use of the DJ Pool and/or arising out of your use of the Rhinostar.net website must be notified to Rhino Star Records as soon as possible and by registered mail, only to the aforementioned address.
- Note that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If this is the case, you acknowledge and agree that such limitations and exclusions reflect a fair, reasonable allocation of risk between you and Rhino Star Records, also given the fact that the use of the DJ Pool is free of charge, and that Rhino Star Records liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Contact Us If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
Contact Form or email@example.com.
Home / About Us / Contact Us